On some level, I must be bipolar or something. Or perhaps, cyclothymic. After a period of depression during my first three months, I suddenly gained all this energy. I suddenly want to DO things!! Which made me very happy to get out of this slump. I'm suddenly interested in all these things, trying to get my career and schedule back on track, finishing projects, excited about going on vacation in the warm tropical place...:)
But still...leading a healthy lifestyle is a very difficult thing to do. I don't know how other people do this, but doing daily exeercises is extremely extremely hard. Maybe they have a normal day or wha not. I just find myself unable to do it. After my initialy attempts with pregnancy tape, which were actually successful, I had 2 weeks of severe backpain (probably non-related to exercise), but I stopped exercising regardless. And, since then, could not pick it up. In the morning I feel too lazy, and after I come back from work around 12 midnight, I feel too tired... and silly.
As far as the food, I find it really hard to eat healthily. First, I like food and eating. :) It makes me happy to eat something nice and tasty. I love LOVE meats, and after 20+ years of eating meat products, it is very difficult NOT to have meat. I physically feel it when I don't have meat on a given day. Then, my biggest sin is sweets. I love chocolates, cookies, etc. And especially, after 12+hr day at work, doing some notes at the end, I do cheat and eat cookies with tea. Eating celery steaks, carrots and non-salty foods does not appeal to me. I guess the only thing I tend to avoid rather well is fats (oils, creams, chips, etc.) But after reading this book, Mommy Fabulous, I really doubt that I could conform to the diet that she is offering. Still I try. And maybe on some days, I kinda succeed. But there is only so far you can go with seeds and grains. :) I guess I'll never be a model, after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment