Friday, 10 October 2014

Restart my life

Now that my torture is over, time to start my life over.  Here are a couple of projects that I am contemplating at the moment, some more urgent than others.

1) Home improvement - now would be the time to finally fix that home design that I always wanted to; to clean up the house and to invest into some furniture things.  Tag: home improvement

2) Travel - time to book Mexico trip for over thanksgiving. Other considerations: ski trip over president's day weekend. Also, I must register for the ASH trip in December: flights, hotels and ASH registration. This one is urgent. Also, my big dream - Himalayas trekking trip in the spring 2015. Tag: travel

3) Personal stuff - my plan is to spend as MUCH as possible time with my son, and hopefully enroll him into an activity to get him to use his energy. Tag: children

4) Research - now I kinda HAVE to do research.  That would be to write the proposal over this weekend for Dr. Z for bladder cancer. This one is urgent - due next week!!! Also, ask Dr. B if any opportunities for research as well as Dr. L if any opportunities for review article... Tag: work

5) Study - now I have to study very hard for inservice.  That is review ONE topic per day. Audio or not.  Will start with oncology.  Also, one article per day. Tag: study

6) Language study - now that I will be spending more time in the car - time to do 30 min language review, esp Spanish and Russian which I tend to use a lot. Tag: language

7) Common outside of work activity with my husband...:)

Let's see how much I can accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment