OK, so maybe I exaggerated a bit yesterday, but surely the disappointment was there. Luckily, it's going away. Maybe it's one more time that something dying in me, or maybe it's another step of maturation. As I am nearing the completion of another decade. (Sigh.) I think i'm finally getting it. I think. It's stupid. I make the same dumb mistake every 3-4 years, and then go through all the emotional baggage for another year, trying to get over it. Well, maybe it'll be easier now. It simply is not worth it.
On the other hand, I made sooo many little mistakes yesterday, that today in am I did not even want to remember...No, it's nothing like that. It's just the things I said and/or behaved a certain way - whatever. I'll just have to be smarter next time.
On the other hand, I made sooo many little mistakes yesterday, that today in am I did not even want to remember...No, it's nothing like that. It's just the things I said and/or behaved a certain way - whatever. I'll just have to be smarter next time.
It's ok. We all make mistakes, and we move on. You can, too. :)
ReplyDeletei'm not quite over, it turns out. The wound turned out much deeper than I thought. Slowly working on it...(on the inside, of course).
Delete