From now on, I'll be trying to update my posts on a daily basis. I am having a bit of a writer's block as I am just starting to write in a journal after 10+ years of never doing so before. But, I guess, I have to start sometime.
Learned a lesson from work - if you want to call in sick, call your co-workers BEFORE the boss. Don't ask me why, but my good initial plan actually backfired, and hopefully, my co-workers who were called within 15 seconds by my boss will eventually forgive me... Oh well, lesson learned.
Otherwise, making baby steps away from laziness. Laziness is probably my biggest and toughest sin to yet overcome. I love planning, but hate actually doing stuff, and just procrastinate away. So today, after wasting most of my day (well, ok, I was very sick, but still), I found power in myself to get up, wash the dishes and do the clean-up before my sister came by. Little step. Maybe tomorrow, we'll do some exercises even. LOL.
More to come.
Yay new blog! I can't wait to read more. :)
ReplyDelete